On the interview show Inside the Actors’ Studio, host James Lipton asks each of his guests the same ten questions. What are your responses? (The questions are listed after the jump)
Photo Source: Google
What is your favorite word?
Tingo! after the book, The meaning of Tingo
What is your least favorite word?
Retard, or any variation of it, also the word Nigger, it makes my skin crawl!!!
What turns you on creatively, spiritually or emotionally?
Watching the sun rise and set, gazing at the stars, sailing, music, and nature walks, and being in Love!
What turns you off?
Dishonesty, lying, cheating, stealing, and prejudice people!
What is your favorite curse word?
Honestly, I am a lady and do not curse!
What sound or noise do you love?
Babies Cooing, birds singing, laughter,
What sound or noise do you hate?
Nails on a chalkboard!
What profession other than your own would you like to attempt?
A Pilot, Ah Yes, I would love to be able to fly a plane!
What profession would you not like to do?
If Heaven exists, what would you like to hear God say when you arrive at the Pearly Gates?
You have made me so PROUD!!!!
- Inside my mind (drpriyankamehta.wordpress.com)
- Daily Prompt: Inside the Actor’s Studio (vivirquenoespoco.wordpress.com)
- DP Daily Prompt :FAVOURITE (biodunadebiyi.wordpress.com)
- Daily Prompt: Inside the Actor’s Studio (alyssawinegarden.wordpress.com)
- What Do You Mean, Hemorrhaging Content? (eyesthroughtheglass.com)
- Inside a Writer’s Mind (kate0murray.wordpress.com)