The Hue of You “For this challenge, we want to keep it simple: share a photograph with a prominent color (or assortment of colors) that reveals more about you. It could be a symbolic, meaningful shade; a color that expresses how you currently feel; or a combination of colors that excites you and tells a visual story. http://dailypost.wordpress.com/2013/10/18/hue-photo-challenge/
Yellow is the hue I chose that most reflects me, Just seeing the color Yellow puts me in a great mood, Yellow is warm and sunny, and friendly…. Yes I love the color Yellow, Don’t you?
- Weekly Photography Challenge: The Hue of You (dawnblanchard.wordpress.com)
- What Colors Do Tulips Come In? (proflowers.com)
- The Meanings behind Traffic Sign Colors (roadtrafficsigns.com)
- WordPress & inspiration (tabnentl.wordpress.com)
- Weekly Photo Challenge: The Hue of You (poemcollision.wordpress.com)